Saturday, April 28, 2012

Walking back to happiness



"Life becomes vibrant, lush, diverse, beautiful and successful once we are grounded and have a firm foundation"



It’s been almost 10 long years for me to get back to active painting. In fact, I had actually forgotten about my talent to paint which I cherished the most way back in my high school days. It was the best way to express my feeling during my school day which I enjoyed the most. I learnt it from my older brother who used to paint well and even now too... he really inspired me.

Strangely I had also taken various painting courses at school level and also won prizes... one nationally too: P. And the biggest of all surprise was me applying for Fine Arts program and then pursued my Medical degree instead... well that been almost 10 years now.. But me happy with the way my life has progressed and with what I have achieved so far.

But then I felt its time now for me to pause and do those things I loved and enjoyed the most... So here I'm with my first painting. I know most of you would be surprised to see this part of me :). Well I guess its time for you guys to know more about me! 

3 comments:

  1. Raj, you painted that? It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I did paint that :) Second one is on its way.. almost completed... As i had commented on your blog.. trying to take those baby steps :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and wish you all the good lucks for your work!!! I hope to see more of your creative work!!!

    ReplyDelete